So long, 2017.

Well, what can I say; Another year and still no ring on my finger!! Dammit.

In all seriousness, 2017 has been a year of love and learning for myself and my little family. 2017 saw our little baby turn into a 2 year old - a walking, talking,  demanding two year old, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 2017 saw my blog expand slightly, not as much as I would have liked but heres to trying harder in 2018. 2017 has been fun, it's been full of laughing, occasional tears and a lovely family get away for the three of us. 2017 has taught me a lot of things - some things I didn't want to learn but will help me grow into a better person.
 I cannot thank Dave, my lovely boyfriend,  enough for the love he has given to me and Maisie this year and I can't wait for the future together.
I just wanted to keep this short and sweet. I wanted to wish all of my lovely followers a very happy 2018, whatever you are doing to celebrate. We are opting for Shloer in bed with netfix and a tonne of left over Christmas snacks, nothing better, right?


Heres to 2018, lets hope its a good one.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top